Talents are the most valuable treasure and the most important strategic lever of a company. While holding fast to the management concept of “valuing talents and utilizing talents who are competent in ability and morality”, we emphasize on the finding and training of talents.
We provide a benign working environment and development platform for employees with scientific management and create favorable conditions for them, and buckle down to grow with employees and retain them with opportunities, future, and culture. We fully discover the potential of talents, and embody their value by the company development in a bid to create a professional, international, modern, capable, and efficient team.
Outstanding talents are the foundation of a company to accomplish its strategic goals and a veritable driving force for sustainable development. By virtue of a well-proven talent training mode, an effective motivation mechanism, a fair competition platform, and promising career opportunities, we recruit talents by considering their competence and potential, and motivate every employee to act honestly and earnestly, think frequently, and innovate boldly under the influence of the people-oriented corporate culture, so that employees and the company are bound together with one accord. Together, we will fulfill our responsibilities and make unremitting efforts to achieve a better future!
Salary is negotiable
Shijiazhuang, no limit in gender, bachelor degree and above
Five social insurance and one housing fund, performance bonus, food and housing, paid annual leave, regular medical examination, free shuttle bus, holiday benefits
Formulation research and development, analysis research and development
1. Proficient in operating all analytical instruments in the laboratory, and regularly maintain the analytical instruments;
Complete work related to drug research and development, physical and chemical testing, instrumental testing, microbial testing; independently develop methodologies, and determine the analysis method based on the product technology;
3. Responsible for summarizing, analyzing, and filing the experimental data, recording the original records, and ensuring that the original data and graphs as well as the use records of related instruments and reagents are traceable;
4. Responsible for drafting the SOP documents of the analytical laboratory.
Skills and Other Requirements:
1. Graduate from a full-time university with unified undergraduate enrollment or above, major in pharmaceutical analysis, pharmaceutical preparations, analytical chemistry, pharmacy and related fields;
2. Engaged in pharmaceutical preparations and analysis for more than 3 years, and can independently engage in methodological verification;
3. Scrupulous, pragmatic, and hardworking.
HR contact: Ms. Feng, Ms. Liu Tel：+86-0311-83090195